clef à mollette
Inscrit le: 03 Fév 2007
|Posté le: 03/01/2012 16:48:57 Sujet du message: Ouverture facile walkthrough 30-49
- If you look at a.jpg it shows a picture of the entrance to the Amiens Zoo
- If you then look at b.jpg it shows a picture of Jules Verne's tombstone, located in the Madeleine Cemetery in Amiens, on Rue Saint-Maurice.
- In the source code there is a link to http://www.mappy.com/?lang=en
- Follow the directions from Allee du Zoo Amiens to Rue Saint Maurice.
- To get from the zoo to the grave you need to turn right, left, left, left.
- Click on the hands, then turn right, left, left, left.
- When you hover over the rabbit's hand it says up the top (in the black) "Argentine, Sevre Babylone, Villiers, Oberkampf, Pyramides, Pere Lachaise"
- In the source code it says ' "French word for subway".jpg ', the french word for subway is metro, so look at metro.jpg, which is a map of the french metro
- michel ange is on lines 10 and 9, 10+9=19=s; villiers is on lines 3 and 2, 3+2=5=e; la motte is on lines 6,8 and 10, 6+8+10=24=x
- Argentine is on line 1=a; Sevre Babylone is on lines 12 and 10=22=v; Villiers is on lines 3 and 2=5=e; Oberkampf is on lines 5 and 9=14=n, Pyramides is on lines 7 and 14=21=u; Pere Lachaise is on lines 2 and 3=5=e.
- This makes avenue
- It is sign language
- It is g-a-r-n-e-t
- You need to look at the position of the 'points' in the text, you could do this by capturing the screen and deleting the rest of the text.
- It is a picture of a cat
- Go to the clue page.
- Change the URL from http://www.ouverture-facile.com/clues/cfalse.htm to http://www.ouverture-facile.com/clues/ctrue.htm and you get an error page telling you to look at the source
- When you look at the source you find the URL for the next level
- Move a heap of panes off of the desk and you find an icon for file.zip
- Download file.zip and open it, you'll find zip.file inside... this is also a zip file, open it
- Inside that you'll find music.jpg, which is a sound file... listen to it and it says the clue is in the file.
- Look in the file (notepad) and you'll see balloon.html
- Change the url to balloon.html and you get an error page
- Look at the source of the error page and you'll see congratulations.html
- Sort the colours into the reverse colours of the rainbow, i.e. purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red
- Note the numbers written on the top and bottom right of each rectangle
- Read co-ordinates off of them now they are in order
- Swap the co-ordinates around to get 43.03237 -83.69984, which is the town of Flint
- Type 'flint' into the field and click OK
- Look at the clue... there isn't one... without correcting the URL to http://www.ouverture-facile.com/clues/cflint.html
- You're going to have to go back to old clue pages, change them to .html and have a look at the source of them for letters in the comments
- Level 37 gives 0
- Level 36 gives 7
- Level 35 gives 4
- Level 34 (the second help file) gives 2
- Level 34 gives 8
- Level 33 gives r
- Level 32 gives e
- Level 31 gives b
- Level 30 gives m
- Level 29 gives u
- Level 29 (the first time) gives n
- Level 28 gives e
- Level 27 gives h
- Level 26 gives t
- Level 25 gives d
- Level 24 gives n
- Level 23 gives a
- Level 22 gives l
- Level 21 (the third time) gives a
- Level 21 (the second time) gives m
- Level 21 gives i
- Level 20 gives n
- Level 19 gives a
- Level 18 gives d
- Level 17 gives r
- Level 16 gives o
- Level 15 gives w
- Level 14 gives e
- Level 13 gives h
- Level 12 gives t
- Level 11 gives s
- Level 10 gives i
- Level 9 gives r
- Level 8 gives e
- Level 7 gives w
- Level 6 gives s
- Level 5 gives n
- Level 4 gives a
- Level 3 gives e
- Level 2 gives h
- Level 1 gives t
- Which says "The answer is the word animal and the number 82470"... but... you need to take the '8' out as you should have ignored that page back then & so you should again now.
- Type 'animal2470' into the field and click OK.
- if you listen to whelp.wav (which is written on the toy) you hear the sounds of a wolf, horse, elephant, lion and parrot sped up. Note that their initial letters spell whelp
- Record the sound when you pull the string, reverse it and speed it up and you the sounds of cow, ape, goat, elephant, donkey. These initials are caged.
- Download caged.wav, which says "This is not an MP3 file"
- Download caged.mp3 which says "I will not make further comments"
- If you look at the file caged.mp3 in notepad it says "or maybe i will : sheep/window.html"
- if you look through the window you'll note that the background isn't aligned properly... it's changed.
- If you look at the page source you'll note that the background image is square.jpg, whereas it has always previously been square.png
- Look at square.png, upon which is written underground.htm
http://www.ouverture-facile.com/riddles/nox/sheep/underground.htm - The image is of the logo used for stations on the london underground
- Look at underground.jpg, it is blurred and it says on it "ex : circle.jpg"
- circle is the name of a line on the London Underground, other lines include Bakerloo, Central, District, East London, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Waterloo & City
- The clue says that its useful to go from point one to point two, so find these points on the map and draw a line between them
- There is only one station that the line goes between & that is Oxford Circus
- There are 3 lines going through Oxford Circus, they are Bakerloo, Victoria and Central; combine these images and you'll read 'mrclean'
- Type 'mrclean' into the field and click OK
- Move the man to reveal some text, it is 2 lines, "epc kylbcd" and "hl vphvrcy"
- It is a letter substitution. I started with 'the answer is' and got e=t,p=h,c=e,k=a,y=n,l=s,b=w,d=r,h=i, and then you can tell the last word is 'chicken'
- Enter 'chicken' into the field and click OK.
- The clue says Ib->Dc, if you find these grid references on the image you could translate this as France->USA
- ,qnga on a french keyboard would come out as mangq, so go to http://www.ouverture-facile.com/riddles/nox/sheep/chicken/mangq.html where you'll get a different error message.
- The error message refers to tree and stalk... mangq looks like mango
- If you lighten up the image you can see the text 'left.jpg', so look at left.jpg and right.jpg
- Combine the two together and you can see text... it is very difficult to see & I found that no matter what opacity I made the layers I couldn't see it, however if I rapidly moved the opacity slider from side to side I could briefly make out the work 'black'
- Doing the same thing we did for level 24 we get:
queen of diamonds(5)=rachel=e
queen of spades(6)=pallas=s
king of clubs(2)=alexander=l
jack of clubs(4)=lancelot=c
queen of clubs(phone)=argine
king of diamonds(4)=cesar=a
queen of spades(1)=p
queen of hearts(2)=u
- The letters, broken down into red/black (because difference attracts, sameness repells)
- alternating red/black (so start with red because there is one more) we can spell 'usa police', & we have a phone symbol
- type '911' into the field and click OK
- In the page source it says 'url=word+46+.html'
- Slow the image down and capture 6 frames with letters and greek letters on them
- Overlay the images (I actually copied out the letters and pasted them into a new image in their original positions
- Draw lines from points of alpha-alpha, beta-beta, etc
- The lines intersect letters that spell out 'ashes'
- Follow the instruction in the source and you get ashes46.html
- Check is missing signature and it mentions the forum
- Have a look at SWAN's (the creator) signature in the forum and just to the left of it is a link to http://www.ouverture-facile.com/riddles/signature.html
- If you look at the page source for signature.html you'll find top.png listed, so visit that URL
- Open the image in MS Paint and use the fill tool to colour it in. You will see id=price.
- The price is '31', so go to http://forum.ouverture-facile.com/viewtopic.php?id=31, where you're told to add 8, so go to http://forum.ouverture-facile.com/viewtopic.php?id=39, where you're told to Add 1(white text on white, so you'll have to highlight it).
- Go to http://forum.ouverture-facile.com/viewtopic.php?id=40, which has a link to http://www.ouverture-facile.com/riddles/bravo.html after 'thanks'.
- On this page view the source where you can see itsthebottom.png, so visit this image where you can make out mouse (although you could combine it with top.png to get the full image.
- Using MS Paint's fill tool, fill the image again to see 'plural' in this image, giving the solution 'mice'
- Type 'mice' in the field and click on OK.
- The first image is a television with a '-' in the middle, so try taking out the dash, i.e. going to http://www.ouverture-facile.com/riddles/911/mice/television.html
- Now you can see the ouverture-facile logo with a '-' in the middle, so take the dash out of ouverture-facile, going to http://www.ouverturefacile.com/riddles/911/mice/television.html
- You want to look at toothbrush.html, but it isn't there
- If you look at the clue page for this page (which isn't linked, you'll have to go to http://www.ouverturefacile.com/clues/ctelevision.htm ), it says '.wav'.
- So download toothbrush.wav
- Remove the blank spaces from this sound file and play it, it says 'history'
- Go back to the first page (with the picture of the television) and type 'history' in the field and click OK.
- Start with the letters CJLNUJWY as given
- In the source code it says '9'
- Shift these letters 9 places backwards to get TACELANP, which is an anagram of placenta
- Placenta is the latin word for flat or circular cake
- Type 'cake' into the field and click OK
- The clue says to check the forum.
- In Swan's post it has a link to an img: '', he also (a couple posts) says that he'll 'upload' it again and links to http://forum.ouverture- facile.com/attachment.php?item=30, on this link we can download 21.png and also we learn how to reference the original attachment, i.e. http://forum.ouverture-facile.com/attachment.php?item=21
- Item 21 is zappa.jpg, an image of frank zappa
- If you brighten the image, in his beard it says "Look at the description of this picture"
- If you look at the properties of the zappa.jpg after saving it to your hard drive, the description indicates 'OF Logo - Homepage'
- Download logo.gif from http://www.ouverture-facile.com, open it in MS Paint and use the Fill tool to fill the black to white, you can now see 'lafrance.html' in the bottom-right corner.
- Go to http://www.ouverture-facile.com/riddles/911/mice/lafrance.html
- What you're looking at isn't shockwave this time, its just an image called lfac.png, lfac is a part of lafrance, so look at arne.png for the missing part of the image.
- If you join these two images together an arrow points to lyon and says .gif, so look at lyon.gif, which is a jigsaw puzzle
- Finish the jigsaw puzzle to see numbers.html
chercher pour savoir ,savoir pour trouver